Friday, May 15, 2009

How we create it to be--




Hello guys.

It’s been a long time huh since I wrote the last post. I miss this blog already. Even though I know there is no one reading this now LOL. I never thought that I could write a blog, seriously. I know I’m a very sentimental kind of girl that enjoy write in a diary and kind of stuff. But I never thought to share and post it to public. It’s not that I want to tell everyone my whole secret. But what I’m going to write here in this blog is all about my opinion and point of view about some certain issue that I think, for me is interesting.

Today, there is something in my mind that really bothered and forces me to express it here. It’s kind of personal thing about what happen in a broken family. What exactly happen to the children that grow up in a non perfect family? Have you ever thought of this kind of issue? Well I’m sure u did. But I am 100% sure that u guys (most of u ) are not really care or how I must say have less concern about it. I found that really interesting to study about how the broken family struggle to manage their family for being perfect. If I have been given a chance to do it, I will definitely take this chance to observe more. I have several friends that grow up in a broken family, what I meant is their parents are divorced and some of them are married to another partner. Well, in Kuala Lumpur this is not a big issue. 70% of my classmates told me that their parents are failing in maintaining their relationship with their partner and manage to get divorce.


I was wondering how the children get along with their peers, when they feel that they are not perfect as others. Some of them are only make friends with people who have the same fate as they. This is the F A C T u guys. I knew it because I used to be friends with them if you know what I mean. Well, maybe u thought that this is not good for themselves to only be friends with someone who have same experience that they have. Probably they will turn themselves to be some kind of gangs and do crime. But the only reason why they only be friends with each other is because they know they can depend on it, they support each other and understand more because they all been through this. The most important thing is, they will not be afraid to express their feelings, and they don’t have to hide, to be less self esteem for no reason. For me it’s a good thing for them to build up their spirit that already gone as their parents didn’t get along.

For some reason, I’ve been thinking that is there any differences between a divorced family, who tries to build up their family by marrying another partner and the broken family that actually satisfied with their status and not trying to complicate it with another marriage. Will this new marriage make their life's perfect or just a disaster? What I meant is when we have a new parent, there is a strange feelings will appear from the children’s mind like who is this guy, or women? Will they concern about the children or just to fulfill their needs? Will they treat their step children and their own children (if they have one) fairly? If a new marriage is a completely a disaster or not promising the happiness, why they get married at the first place? Well, I think the parent thought that there is still hope to make the family as a complete circle or maybe to hide the imperfection. But, are they necessary? Let us think in this way, if the marriage is a complete failure, there is no happiness towards all people in the family. There is no reason why we have to do that. I’m not saying that all step parents are irresponsible, but some of them didn’t. This is a fact that we all have read in newspapers about the step parents abusing their step children, and all kind of crime like rape and murder.

For me, in order to find a new mom/dad to their children, parent has to make sure that they have picked the right choice. It is for the sake of their family. We don’t want anything bad happen to ruin the family that already broken. We don’t want to hurt our children’s feelings for the second time. I am sure that there is a lot of thoughtful people are willing to accept step children, like what happen in my friend’s family. She has a very sweet and kind stepmother that care for all her siblings including herself. The most important is, her dad plays an important role in creating harmony in their family. They have a perfect family even though with a stepmother. The best part is, everyone is happy and never thought that they are imperfect, but more than just a normal, boring family. Being in a broken family is not the end of the world, it depends on us; how we create it to be. –end.

2 comments:

Ayyman Rahim said...

I like ur writing :)

heeda said...

aww thanks hun
i just learn how to create a blog
i hope to learn more :)